Audrina's Blog: Teen Choice Awards!

I first want to say thank you to everyone who voted for us! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so happy to be part of something as amazing as The Hills. I'm so grateful to have the sweetest fans! Thank you all so much for your vote!

On Sunday, I walked the red carpet for the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles! It's always so fun to get dressed up! I wore a fuchsia Zuhair Murad ruche dress, with a plum clutch, a pair of playful Courtney Crawford aqua blue pumps and big ball jewelry. I also changed up my hair a bit to match the season. I felt so summery and bright! The key to looking your best is to be comfortable while mingling! My new besties from Sorority Row, Briana Evigan, Rumer Willis and Leah Pipes, and I all had such a great time! I hope to go again next year!

The Teen Choice Awards airs tonight on Fox. The Hills is in the running for Choice TV Reality against Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Kathy Griffin - My Life on the D List and Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory.

Check it out to see what happens!

xoxo Drina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...