Heidi Montag Talks Plastic Surgery

She’s showing the world what she’s made of-literally- in the September issue of Playboy, and Heidi Montag isn’t shy when it comes to talking about plastic surgery either.

She told the magazine, “When I was shopping for my boobs, I wanted the best, so I sat down and flipped through a bunch of Playboys.” And she’s not done going under the knife yet. “I plan to get a few more upgrades ... I’m sure as I get older I’ll need some touch-ups.”

As for Spencer’s take on all of it, he’s a big fan of Heidi’s modified form. “I wanted to shut down production after every outfit change [at the photo shoot] so I could enjoy [Heidi] all to myself.”

According to the interview, Ms. Montag, who wed Spencer earlier this year, has also undergone a nose job in her quest for aesthetic perfection.

Credit: Celebrity Gossip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...