Whitney Port: Beverly Hills Beauty Session

Spending time on the west coast as of late, Whitney Port was spotted out for a pampering session in Beverly Hills on Tuesday evening (November 10).

The MTVreality star sported a casual brown jumper, walking along with her gal pal as they got their nails done at a local salon.

Meanwhile, Miss Port recently opened up about her breakup with boyfriend Jay Lyon - saying that she was quite embarrassed to find out that he was cheating.

“The most embarrassing moment of my TV career to date came when I found out from a friend that my boyfriend was cheating on me,” she explained. “Whoever you are and however it happens, that is a humbling, horrible moment, but when the cameras are on you, waiting for your reaction, you just feel pathetic and totally naive. And you wonder, did the producers know he was cheating? It gets very difficult to know who to trust.”

Asked about who she does find trustworthy, Whitney replied, “I trust my gut feeling and my oldest friends. Producers are a different matter - you never know when they are trying to get a rise out of you.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...