Audrina & Ryan: Delphine Restaurant Opening

Audrina Patridge and her boyfriend/singer, Ryan Cabrera, attended the grand opening party for Delphine restaurant at the W Hollywood Hotel & Residences last night, February 11, 2010, in Hollywood, California. Also photographed, Alex Smith.


In other news, Audrina commented on the death of designer, Alexander McQueen, tweeting, "rip alexander mcqueen he was my favorite designer!!!!!"


February 11, 2010: X17 Online spotted Audrina Patridge with new beau Ryan Cabrera attending the launch of Delphine Eatery & Bar at the W Hollywood Hotel & Residences.






Audrina blogged about the event on her website:

Yesterday was so fun! Last night, I went to the grand opening party for a French restaurant, Delphine, at the W Hollywood Hotel. The food was sooo tasty! I'm really happy I was able to sample some – there were over a thousand people at the event! Also, I got a chance to see Ashanti perform! She was amazing! I really liked her dress - she lit up the stage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...