Heidi Montag Will Do Playboy, She Confirms

Heidi Montag has revealed exclusively to RadarOnline.com that she is ready to show the world her newly enhanced DDD assets. "I am doing Playboy again... soon, very soon," she said from Vegas Saturday night.

She added, "I cannot wait to show off my new assets, I'm very excited."

And Montag, 23, who remained quasi-clothed for her first Playboy photo shoot on the magazine’s September cover, will bare all her skin this time around. She is considering a shower concept, sources suggest.

And once her second Playboy shoot is done, the reality star has vowed to again go under the knife in order to get even larger breasts saying, "I would like to get my breasts re-done because I couldn't get them the size I wanted because they couldn't fit."

So, what does husband Spencer think of all the fuss about her new, plastic look "My miracle I live with? I live in a miracle, life couldn't be better." Added Heidi: "It is who you are on the inside that really matters, this is just the shell at the end of the day."

Credit: Radar Online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...