Olivia Palermo: Susan G. Komen Cutie

Enjoying a night on the town, Olivia Palermo walked the red carpet during the Guess by Marciano and ELLE event benefiting the Susan G. Komen Foundation in New York City on Thursday (February 4).

Held at the Guess Boutique, the MTV reality cutie joined fellow “The City” stars Whitney Port and Roxy Olin at the swanky bash, which also drew out Eliza Dushku, Tinsley Mortimer and Chaske Spencer.


In related news, Miss Palermo and her model beau Johannes Huebl recently chatted with Elle magazine about their relationship.

Olivia tells, “I think that we grow together. I think that I’m constantly learning, and we’re both eager to learn about not only each other, but our interests.”

“I agree, I learn much more about her world, and I try to sneak her into what I did before, and where I come from,” Johannes added.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...