Kristin Cavallari: "I Love Moss's Style"

Kristin Cavallari has revealed that her style icon is Kate Moss.

The Hills star told Heat that she is a big fan of the supermodel's recent collection for Topshop. Cavallari said: "I'm a big fan of Kate Moss's style - no-one nails boho meets hippy chic like she does.

"I love Chloe Sevigny's style - the way she manages to add a touch of rock 'n' roll to every look. I'm a fan of Kate Hudson's beachy, bohemian style, too."

She added: "I like to think I have quite a few different styles - sometimes it's a bit rock 'n' roll, other times more girly and feminine.

"I tend to pick looks that complement my body shape, what I'm most comfortable in and what suits my body type. Just because one thing suits one person, it might not suit or fit another. It's not all about trends!"

Credit: Digital Spy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...