Whitney Port and Roxy Olin: Big City Beauties

As the second season premiere of her reality show quickly approaches, Whitney Port was spotted working away on "The City" in New York City on Wednesday afternoon (April 14).

Joined by gal pal/co-star Roxy Olin, Miss Port looked darling in a coral jacket with a tan studded handbag as she and her mate chatted it up while meandering about the West Village with beverages in-hand.


Meanwhile, Whitney recently chatted with E! Online's Marc Malkin about her thoughts on her former show "The Hills" coming to an end this season (click here for full interview).

To this, the 25-year-old replied, "I don't know if it should be ending. I think it's ending on a strong note. I think that they're going out with the popularity still being really high. It's bittersweet for me. I remind myself still that I was once on it. It seems so far away from now. The show was so different when I was a part of it. I think that when Lauren left, a lot of the authenticity and spark of the show kind of went with her."


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...