Kendra Wilkinson Rants About Mom Stereotypes



Just because she's a mom doesn't mean she can't be hot.

On Sunday's episode of E!'s Kendra, she rants about the stereotypes she's been encountering ever since she gave birth a year ago.

"Being a mom and everything, it's hard," she tells a staff member in her building. "Everyone thinks I need to have a turtleneck shirt on and mom pants and act like a total a society robot ... and that's not me. I woke up and realized: Who am I living my life for? Like, I wanna live my life for me. That's what I am going through right now. It's time to see the world in your own eyes, not someone else's eyes, you know?"

After her rant, the staff member has one question for her: "Have you tried therapy?"

Kendra airs Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST) on E!

Credit: Us Magazine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...