Heidi Montag Loves Twitter, God; Hates Fame, Birth Control

Heidi and Spencer Pratt are Twittering up a storm these days.

That's nothing new, but it's the way they're praising Jesus and claiming to reject the fame they’ve so eagerly sought out that causes our eyes to roll:

  • From Spencer Pratt: “my life from here on out is the LORD, my wife, and my country!!!!! For me these are the only things worth living and dying for!”
  • From Heidi Montag: “get ready for Jesus coming back! watchout for the antichrist and the mark of the beast! this is the chip they want to put in you!”
  • From Spencer Pratt again later: “i have wasted so much time and energy on fame and pop culture with nothing but millions of haters to show for it!”

Are these two serious?

The plastic pair hit up a conservative radio show, hosted by Alex Jones, to speak about their "awakening" towards something called “the New World Order.”

On that program, Heidi reportedly made the following comments:

“I was just saying about birth control, because I got very scared about it the other day and I felt like God was telling me that this was something just created by the government that is really bad for my body and I was just getting sick."

"I researched it, and one of the founding people who invented birth control said it was the worst thing they had ever done, they wished they’d never created it, how it has morally corrupted society, it’s just sickening to him."

"How it devalues women, how it causes depression, how it can cause cancer, how it sterilizes your body, and what it does to your body."

"How most women are suicidal sometimes on it, and in fact, in order to even stabilize the population right now, each woman would have to have three children."

"The population is decreasing so much that population control is just a myth.”

Ughhhh.

Are these two possibly for real, or is this just another attempt by The Hills' gruesome twosome to generate more media attention in any way possible?

Credit: The Hollywood Gossip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...