Kristin Cavallari: Leaving Neil George Salon

Enjoying the summer Cali weather, Kristin Cavallari was out in Brentwood on Friday afternoon (July 10).

The “Laguna Beach” star looked cute in cut-off jeans shorts, a black three quarter length blazer and some high black shoes as she filmed scenes for the upcoming season of “The Hills.”

In other news, Cavallari recently visited New York City and made time to stop in at the MTV studio where she talked about her role in the upcoming film, “Van Wilder: Freshmen Year.”

She says, “I had to audition three times. And they definitely did not make it easy for me. I play a girl who’s in military school, so I went in for my first audition and just kind of did my thing. And so the second, the producer had me come in … she made me walk across the room with my arms behind my back like I was in the military, and she made me really project my voice like I was yelling at all boys, basically.”

The movie comes out on DVD this Tuesday (July 14).

Credit: Celebrity Gossip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...