Kristin Cavallari: Photo Shooting in Malibu

She’s definitely comfortable in front of the camera, and yesterday (July 14) Kristin Cavallari was spotted striking a few poses for a photo shoot in Malibu.

The “Hills” hottie looked lovely as she worked it at the Silver Spoon beach house in a black sundress with long flowing blonde locks.

In between sessions, Miss Cavallari chatted away incessantly on her BlackBerry mobile phone, making funny faces throughout the conversation.

And Kristin recently revealed that though she loves her job, she hates to watch herself onscreen. “I hate it! I hate watching myself on screen! I absolutely hate it, it’s so hard to watch. I can see myself in magazines, but watching on TV or movies is like ‘ugh.’”


..she was also doing some absolutely shameless self-promoting for her new film, Van Wilder: Freshman Year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...