Kristin Cavallari Visits MTV Headquarters

Situated in the Big Apple for promotional obligations, Kristin Cavallari was spotted arriving to the “It’s On with Alexa Chung” show at MTV headquarters in Times Square on Wednesday (July 8).

Wearing a cute little striped mini dress, the “Hills” hottie strolled out of her chauffeured ride, posing with a few young fans before hitting the MTV Studios entrance.

Traveling about the country as she readies for the Season 6 premiere of “The Hills” this fall, Miss Cavallari is raking in a reported $63 thousand per episode.

Upon announcing her return to reality television, the blonde beauty told MTV: “I’m actually kind of excited. It’s fun because I know the whole crew. It’s almost like going home. It’s really comfortable. I know what to expect going into it, so I think I’m just more excited than anything.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...