Stephanie Pratt: Something Personal

Stephanie Pratt tells us she’s become really great friends with many of her cast mates on The Hills, but there’s one person she doesn’t plan on getting close to, and that’s her brother Spencer’s former best friend Brody Jenner. However, her grudge has nothing to do with Spencer, but more to do with the fact that Jenner expressed numerous concerns to Lauren Conrad when Stephanie started befriending their tight-knit group.

“I’ve known Brody for like 10 years. I asked him why he’d say something like that since he’s known me for so long, and he said it’s to create drama, so I try to stay away from him since that’s what he’s trying to do,” reveals Stephanie. “I think Lo (Bosworth), Lauren and Audrina (Patridge) trust me more, and we’ve become much better friends off camera, but Brody and I will never be friends.” And there you have it!

Credit: The Jacksonville Observer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...