True Love At Last For Audrina Patridge?

Audrina Patridge never used to be shy when it came to relationship talk. But after the Brody Jenner incident, all the Justin Bobby drama and even that Chris Pine disaster, girl’s decided to keep her newest love on lockdown. ‘Course, that’s not always easy when you’re constantly surrounded by paparazzi. Last month, ‘Drina was spotted in Vegas making out with her ex, Corey Bohan, and the pair was photographed holding hands in Mexico a week later.

So are they officially dating?

“Corey and I have an amazing time together,” the Hills star recently told People, “My family loves him,” she went on, “[but] I’m not jinxing anything, because as soon as I say anything, I swear it goes bad. And then it like flips around and you’re like, ‘Why did I say anything?’ We’ll see what happens.”

Okay, so she’s afraid of labels. But will we be seeing Corey on her new MTV series, The Audrina Show? The short answer is: maybe … if he can stick around through August. “We start filming at the end of the summer,” Audrina said. And, as we all know, a lot can happen before then!

Credit: MTV Remote Control

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...