Whitney's Mystery Guy Revealed?

Miami New Times Blog published the following story this past friday:

"It was close to 1:45AM and the Florida Room's lights were dimmed to twice their usual glow. Having closed out the place more than a few times, I knew that it meant the club would soon close, but so early? Then from the corner of my eye, I see -- a camera crew. The "star" whose night they were capturing for eternity? Whitney Port."

We don't know who it was for sure, but could it be Nick Scapa? These pictures were just released of the Whitney and Nick and it looks to me that they very possibly could be considered "canoodling."

I also found this picture on his Myspace page of the two of them enjoying a concert. Scapa is the co-owner of Honor Roll Music.

So is this mystery solved? I guess we will have to wait and see...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...