Angel Porrino To Cover For Holly Madison

Holly Madison’s personal assistant, the self-described ditzy Angel Porrino, was unknown before Holly’s World debuted on E! Entertainment. Now just weeks later, the sexy blonde bombshell, 21, is getting the biggest break of her young career.

When Holly takes a one-week vacation from Peepshow at Planet Hollywood from Sept. 13-19, Angel will step right into her high-heeled shoes and shed the Bo Peep costume to go topless in the hit revue. “No one can fill her shoes,” Angel said. “But I’m happy to try. It’s a dream come true for me. I can’t wait to get started, and I hope I do everyone proud.”

Josh Strickland, Peepshow and Holly’s World co-star, added: “It will be great to have my friend and hottie Angel join us onstage.” Although Holly is taking a well-deserved vacation, she doesn’t know yet where she’s going or what she’s doing. She’s talked of flying to France and has asked friends to make other suggestions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...