Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt Are Back On!

After all of their ups and downs, it seems that the nations most hated couple, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, are officially back together. This news comes just two days after they were spotted at the Avon Walk For Breast Cancer in Carpinteria, CA (click here for pictures). Heidi posted the following message just minutes ago via Twitter:

HeidiMontag First few days back in America! I dont think I will ever leave again, at least I am never letting @SpencerPratt pack again!!!! Praise Jesus! 10 minutes ago via web

Praise Jesus? I assure you Jesus had nothing to do with this. And if I was you, I'd leave Jesus' name out of my mouth considering you just nearly had a sex tape of you released for the world to see that involved not only your husband, but another female!

So they have finally come clean to us all. Who knows what their next publicity stunt will be.. Oh, I know, a pregnancy - duh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...