Is Corey Bohan Getting Ready To Propose?

http://www.celebrity-mania.com/images/famephoto/img/FP_3333942_RIJ_REDBULL_TOAST_072809.jpgIf Audrina Patridge wins it all on Dancing with the Stars, the show’s mirror ball trophy won’t be her only sweet reward, her boyfriend, Corey Bohan, tells Star.

“To let Audrina know how proud of her I am, I’m planning a holiday to a tropical island if she wins — and there might even be a ring!” he reveals.

But he clearly intends to make the former The Hills star his bride even if she isn’t victorious. “I really believe that I have met the girl I am going to spend the rest of my life with,” says Corey.

The big news that Corey is planning to pop the question comes just days after Audrina, 25, was filmed breaking down as she struggled to juggle her boyfriend and her punishing DWTS moves. “We had a few arguments because we were seeing so little of each other due to all the rehearsing she has to do for the show,” says pro BMX rider Corey, 28.

“She told me that she felt so stressed trying to make me happy and learn the routines. And everyone on the show is so competitive, especially Jennifer Grey. I think that stresses her out even more.”

But the two have been able to adjust to her demanding schedule because the on-again, off-again couple have been stronger than ever since reuniting early this summer. “Things were different than they had been before. For one thing, she was not filming The Hills,” he says. “We both feel we have our lives back and the privacy to make things work. I don’t think either of us could be more in love.”

And Corey is only too happy to give his DWTS sweetie lots of TLC. “From 8 a.m. until 11 p.m., Audrina is out practicing. But then she gets home, and that’s when I take care of her,” he says. “The thing that aches most is always her feet. So I love to give them a really good massage!”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...