Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt Release New Songs



Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have been keeping a low profile lately – but you haven't heard the last of the dynamic duo.

A year after the debut of her album Superficial, Montag has released "Heartbeat," a synthesized dance tune.

"Touch me," she sings. "Let me know. Touch me. I don’t need. You enjoy myself. Enjoy myself to the music. Heartbeat."

As Montag, 24, told PEOPLE, "I put my heart into this music ... I want to become a galaxy star."

Not one to miss out on the fun, Pratt, 27, has a couple tunes of his own that have just hit cyberspace. Shortly after his chicken wing-themed jam, "Ain't No Thang," made its way to the public, the former Hills star has also come out with "Go to Work," his rap featuring Ya Boy and Pete G. Check it out below.



Credit: People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...