Heidi: Stop, It's NOT Going To Happen

I was just browsing through recent Twitter updates from the Hills cast, past and present, when I came across something that bugged me - this message from Heidi to Lauren:

HeidiMontag "@LaurenConrad maybe because you are amazing! with the biggest book out! xoxo" about 30 minutes ago from mobile web

This tweet was in reply to Lauren's good-morning message to fans:

LaurenConrad "Woke up in the best mood today for no reason at all... Love that :-) Maybe it's because I get to see my big sis today!" about an hour ago from Twitterberry

Maybe I am just moody (I AM pregnant) but I really just wish Heidi would GIVE UP. She has tried to reach out via Twitter before to no avail, and lets not forget the tragic attempts on the Hills to reconcile..

So why keep beating the dead horse? Is it because you have no other friends and she was the only true friend you will ever have? I have this brief message for you: Dear Heidi, that ship has sailed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...