Lauren Conrad's Jam-Packed Schedule

She’s got a killer work ethic, and according to Lauren Conrad, the key to keeping her life running smoothly is good organizational skills.

During a recent interview, the “Hills” hottie confessed that she utilizes a team of people to help her keep things straight.

"Well, I meet up with the team several times a month and we have lots of conference calls. It's just something I'm doing throughout the day. It's all about fitting it into your schedule. I don't sleep much."

Lauren also revealed that due to her many pursuits, no two days are the same for her. "Well, they're all different. There are days when I spend my entire day writing. There's days like today where I'm dealing with the [fashion] line all day. I've always loved fashion. It's always been my number one, but I'm really enjoying all the different things I'm getting to do right now."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...