What I Ate Today: Audrina Patridge

The Hills star Audrina Patridge shares with OK! her favorite delivery meal diet: Sunfare! Our OK! nutrition expert Keri Glassman weighs in on Audrina’s food choices and offers some new suggestions on how she could change up her meal plan!

Audrina has good portion control, but Keri suggests other foods the reality star can use to keep her meal plan just as nutritious.

Breakfast: Audrina had Irish oatmeal with a handful of berries and a grande English breakfast tea from Starbucks.

"Quinoa is an excellent hearty grain in place of oats," Keri tells OK! of what Audrina could eat for breakfast instead. "Also, increase calcium and protein by odering a green tea latte."

Lunch: "I'll admit it, I love ranch dressing Ñ so the fact that I get a little to dip my wrap in is amazing," revealed Audrina to OK!, who had a turkey wrap with vegetable soup, and a passion fruit.

"Great portions!" Keri tells OK! of Audrina's lunch. "Also try: canned salmon with 2 tsp. olive oil over whole grain bread with spinach leaves and avocado."

Snack: "I frequently eat in the car, when I'm running around. String cheese, kiwi and a few almonds are easy snacks to throw in my bag," Audrina tells OK!.

"This is a perfect snack as long as she watches her portions," nutritionist Keri tells OK! of Audrina's choice. "Equally as nutritious would be an apple and pistachios."

Dinner: "This is the perfect portion of steak and veggies, and with a salad on the side, I am completely full and satisfied!" Audrina tells OK!.

"This has a great balance of fat, protein and healthy fats," Keri tells OK! of Audrina's dinner. "Mix it up by trying [super low-fat] bison with a side of bok choy."

Credit: OK! Magazine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...