Taylor Momsen Wrote Heidi Montag's 'Blackout'

http://images.totalbeauty.com/content/brafton/large/BeautyNews_TaylorMomsen_091010.jpghttp://www.starsentertainment.com/media/k2/items/cache/eb9f7999667d680af9a85b74d74700ee_Generic.jpg

Taylor Momsen is a successfull actress and musician now, but way back when she was just 8 years old, she wrote a song titled 'Blackout.' This coincidentally is one of the tracks on Heidi Montag's 'Superficial' - the album that sold just 658 copies in its first week of release.

This is what she had to say in Revolver Magazine's "Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock" issue:

“I wrote a pop song [called ‘Blackout’ when I was 8] and recorded it with a producer as a demo. Heidi Montag from ‘The Hills’ just recently sang it and put it out as her single [laughs]. I’m like, OK, dude, you’re singing an 8-year-old’s words, but that’s cool,” she said. “It’s so funny because I didn’t shop it or anything and I get this call going, ‘Did you write a song for Heidi Montag?’ and I’m like ‘What?’’’

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...