Taylor Momsen Blames Parents For Bad Attitude

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/stylewatch/blog/100830/taylor-momsen-02-500x375.jpg

Taylor Momsen's not your typical 17-year-old.

The Gossip Girl star and Pretty Reckless singer has raised plenty of eyebrows with her foul-mouthed rants against Hollywood, super-skimpy Gothic wardrobe and other angry, age-inappropriate antics. (She's been snapped smoking cigarettes and recently flashed her breasts to a concert crowd.)

What's her problem?

"Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset, and why is she so miserable about things?'" the blonde, kohl-eyed actress tells the November-December issue of Revolver mag. (On the cover, the lingerie-clad teen brandishes two guns.)

Explains Momsen: "My parents signed me up with Ford [Modeling] at the age of 2. No 2-year-old wants to be working, but I had no choice."

Momsen was 7 when she broke out as a kid star, playing Cindy Lou Who in How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

"My whole life, I was in and out of school," Momsen continues. "I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."

Credit: Us Magazine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...