Khloe Kardashian Taking A Break From Twitter

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/10/17/alg_gnc_khloe-kardashian.jpg

After negative comments and jokes about Khloe Kardashian and her husband, Lamar Odom, began trending on Twitter on Wednesday, the E! star said she's had enough.

"The negativity that I see, hear, or read today is out of control," Kardashian Tweeted Wednesday morning. "I'm signing off Twitter for a little so I can remain my positive self."

While the 26-year-old star didn't specify what exactly caused her to go Twitter-silent, one possible cause could be Odom's interview with Playboy magazine where he said, "I was kind of surprised at how intelligent she was," and also, "When people see us in person, they see Khloe's not small. I'm not small."

Credit: Us Magazine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...