Lauren Conrad on Life After Reality TV

Lauren Conrad looks as cute as ever on the cover of the new Cosmopolitan wearing a bright pink and red Zac Posen frock.

In the interview, she talks about her new life off camera, her budding fashion line and her boyfriend, actor Kyle Howard. Here are some tidbits from the interview:

On her fashion sense: “"I like to be involved in every step. I may have a little bit of credibility now,” she added, “I don’t think I started with any. You always have to prove yourself.”

On leaving The Hills: “The show started out very aspirational,” she said. “But by the time I left, it was becoming something else, and I knew it was the right time to walk away.”

On what's next: "I have to be passionate about the next thing I do," she said. "I don't think I could ever do a show like The Hills again. I would go crazy."

On her fans: “I haven’t been on TV for awhile,” Conrad said. “But my fans have continued to be amazing. They support my clothes and come to book signings.”

On her boyfriend: "I never critique Kyle's clothes unless he asks my opinion. I have to be with someone I really trust who doesn't want to hurt my feelings and who really wants me to be happy," she added.

On marriage: "The only camera at my wedding will be my parents' camcorder," she said. "It'll be a home video. Just for us." 

Credit: Hollyscoop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...